Considering Private Client Practice?
You may be a Criminal law, Conveyancing, Family or Personal Injury lawyer and thinking of starting up your own Private Client practice or setting up a new team within your successful firm.
First off, you will need to know what Private Client practice involves.
This is without doubt one of the most rewarding areas of law and there is a shortage of Private Client practitioners, so what are you waiting for?
Download this FREE LawSkills PDF to find out:
- Just what does Wills, Probate, Trusts, Tax, Elderly client work entail?
- What law do you need to know?
- How are the different subjects connected to each other?
- Copyright is held by LawSkills Ltd
- These notes are designed as a training aid for Practitioners in England & Wales and not members of the general public. If you are a member of the public and need help any topics featured please consult a solicitor or similar professional adviser.
- Date created: 14 September 2017
- Content: 15 pages
FREE monthly newsletter
Wills | Probate | Trusts | Tax | Elderly & Vulnerable Client
- Relevant learning and development opportunities
- News, articles and LawSkills’ services
- Communications which help you find appropriate training in your area