offers you the ability to carry out CPD at a time and place to suit you, all at a very affordable cost.
Webinars for your Continuing Professional Development from Gill Steel & Professional Conferences
Gill Steel is presenting the following videos for Professional Conferences
RNRB webinar added
- The Residential Nil Rate Band Unravelled
- Gifts for Grandchildren in Wills
- Difficult Executors – what are your choices?
- Inheritance & Trustees’ Powers Act 2014: Impact on drafting and estate administration
- Wills for Vulnerable Clients
- Undue Influence-Recent Cases & Practical Tips
- Tips on Drafting Wills for Cohabitants
Download the accompanying comprehensive notes and complete an assessment at the end and you can complete your CPD with no unnecessary cost or time spent on travel. Most videos are of an hours’ duration and after reading the notes and taking the assessment you will obtain 1.5 hours CPD. The videos will remain in your account to watch for 90 days. You need to register with Professional Conferences in order to start purchasing.
To find out more about how we can help you with training or facilitated discussion events, please get in touch: