If you are looking for an easy and inexpensive way to keep up to date with pressing topics in Wills, Probate, Trusts, Tax and Elderly & Vulnerable client law, with quality insights from Gill Steel and her team, why not subscribe to our LawSkills Monthly Digest?
Twelve publications – all for just £98* per year!
Direct to your inbox every month
Respected and trusted analysis
Helping you stay on top
- Focused content – Created for practitioners in England & Wales specialising in Wills, Probate, Trusts, Tax and Elderly & Vulnerable Client matters.
- Flexible learning – Designed for practitioners who find it challenging and expensive to stay on top of changes in relevant law and practice
- Practical delivery – Informed summary of recent developments that provide practical pointers on the effect on your practice, with sources for further research on how to apply the law to individual client circumstances
- Expert Guidance – the LawSkills Monthly Digest is compiled by Gill Steel, an experienced and trusted solicitor, and her team of experts.
- Cost-effective – Compared to other more expensive services we offer an affordable, one-stop shop of tips, checks, pointers and law. Pay once annually for a monthly update direct to your inbox.
It’s simple to subscribe.
Simply click on the button below and follow the link. You can pay by any major credit card or by Paypal if you prefer. You will then start to receive our regular updates for the next twelve months.
*£98 + VAT at 20%
We only collect the personal data we need to provide you with:
- relevant learning and development opportunities
- news, articles, opinions and commentary
- communications which help you find appropriate training in your area
Your details are not shared or sold and you can unsubscribe at any time in the future.
I just wanted to thank you again for such a wonderful and informative day. Hands down, that is the best CPD course I have ever been on especially with all the other resources you provided
My members have been going to Gill’s courses over many years now and have always found her excellent; she has a very high reputation amongst the profession. Sessions are about the right length with excellent written material provided too; I would definitely use her again for training.
"The presentation was extremely useful. Gill was able to ensure the whole department was engaged and could answer any questions we asked. I would have no hesitation in using Gill again and recommending her to others."
“Thanks to Gill Steel for a great presentation at our recent conference. The feedback we received from the delegates was very positive, with 95% marking the presentation and quality of notes as good/excellent. I will have no hesitation in booking Gill again for events at Liverpool Law Society”
As to quality versus quantity of CPD this is a bugbear since it becomes difficult for the seasoned practitioner to find enticing courses to go to. Lawskills' ones are always terrific though!!!