All change – Update on HMRC’s Trust & Estates Newsletter
As part of the migration of HMRC’s website across to the .GOV.uk site certain old favourite pages will be changing or being lost. If like me you relied on the ‘What’s New’ page to find recent items like the Trusts & Estates Newsletter you will be sad to hear that that page will be no more. However, there are some useful new pages as indicated below. Happy searching!
How to find the Newsletter
First of all the December Trusts & Estates Newsletter has been published and is important because it includes a number of items referred to in the Autumn Statement and draft Finance Bill. It can be found at http://bit.ly/1wZrmcQ
In future on the .GOV.uk website there will be
The LawSkills Monthly Digest
Subscribe to our comprehensive Monthly Digest for insightful feedback on Wills, Probate, Trusts, Tax and Elderly & Vulnerable client matters
Not complicated to read | Requires no internet searching | Simply an informative pdf emailed to your inbox including practice points & tips
Subscribe now for monthly insightful feedback on key issues.
All for only £98 + VAT per year.
- An Inheritance Tax landing page at https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax/inheritance-tax which will have
- A link to the Trusts & Estates newsletters is on this page (at the end of the list)
- This page will also allow you to subscribe to email alerts
- The Trusts & Estates newsletters have their own landing page at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/hm-revenue-and-customs-trusts-and-estates-newsletters
- Only newsletters from 2014 are on the new page; older newsletters are available via this link to the National Archives – http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20141128071155/http:/www.hmrc.gov.uk/cto/newsletter.htm
Other pages worth knowing about
A page showing latest changes to content on the Inheritance tax area of the site at https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax/inheritance-tax/latest
FREE monthly newsletter
Wills | Probate | Trusts | Tax | Elderly & Vulnerable Client
- Relevant learning and development opportunities
- News, articles and LawSkills’ services
- Communications which help you find appropriate training in your area