More HMRC Toolkits
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) have published 3 further toolkits to help agents avoid common errors when completing clients’ returns.
The toolkits are downloadable from http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/agents/prereturn-support-agents.htm, and cover:
- VAT Input Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Expenses and benefits from employment
The toolkits issued earlier this year cover:
The LawSkills Monthly Digest
Subscribe to our comprehensive Monthly Digest for insightful feedback on Wills, Probate, Trusts, Tax and Elderly & Vulnerable client matters
Not complicated to read | Requires no internet searching | Simply an informative pdf emailed to your inbox including practice points & tips
Subscribe now for monthly insightful feedback on key issues.
All for only £98 + VAT per year.
- Capital Gains Tax for land and building
- Marginal Small Companies relief
- Private and Personal expenditure
- Capital Allowances for plant and machinery
- Capital Gains Tax for Trust and Estates (supplement)
- Trust and Estates
Interest in these initial toolkits has been high with over 21,000 downloads of these toolkits from the HMRC website in the first 3 months.
HMRC intend to publish a series of these toolkits to cover the areas of tax which they consider, based on their compliance activities, represent high risk of error for agents.
The toolkits are entirely voluntary.
FREE monthly newsletter
Wills | Probate | Trusts | Tax | Elderly & Vulnerable Client
- Relevant learning and development opportunities
- News, articles and LawSkills’ services
- Communications which help you find appropriate training in your area